Sunday, March 8, 2009

Make Your Own Comics!!

I could not contain my enthusiasm when I saw this gem at Life Hacker.
Create your own comic strips with Strip Generator!! With a few people, objects, and text styles, Strip Generator gives you the basics, it's up to you for creativity... It is so simple to use. Try it out HERE...
Below is a screen shot of my first strip...
(you can see the strip HERE)You don't have to sign up to make one, but I think you do if you want to save it.
Kudos for the find LH, and big thanks to the folks at stripgenerator.com for the best office productivity killer I have ever seen.

3 comments:

Mari said...

That is very cool, nice comic! btw, I noticed you had 3 o'clock high on your favorite movies list- it was made in Utah...

Crash said...

Cody, you find the coolest stuff... love your blog. Go see Watchmen. Saw it last night. But go pee first... it's very long. :-)

Rebecca Chastain said...

What a cool find! Thanks for sharing. Your comic cracks me up!

Crash--Your comment cracked me up, too. I'm on the fence about Watchmen...knowing it's long makes me want to wait until DVD all the more.