Monday, January 26, 2009

Be proud of your inner nerd.


A new way of showing your true nerdness... Badges!
Oh yea... It's on! I can see my local nerd herd having patch battles at the tables in the school cafeteria. globalnerdy.com has posted a fine idea of nerdom, and they are selling these for only $4.plus some shipping.

Perhaps a hierarchy of value to assist what badges can trump and what badges are just fluff... Will there be the hard to find Verduran Enchantress – Alpha badge that only true nerds can attain... We need rules!!! Check out their site at globalnerdy.com for more info. -cheers

2 comments:

Rebecca Chastain said...

Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of my stuff. I ever had the plastic badges's collection which i got them from the exhibitions dated back many years ago but nowadays there's no more freebies :-(