Friday, February 13, 2009

Number One Novels

This week, Number One Novels featured a sultry Donna Russo Morin...
NO!! Uhmm.. it featured Donna's new book The Courtier's Secret. I read the interview, and I can't get past one thing... When I read it, I hear Donna's voice reading it to me... in a strong, slow, and sexy English accent... I have no idea how she talks.. but, in my mind, it's soo, sooo, and soooooo English... I can't help it...

The book sounds like it would be a good read. The Courtier's Secret is, in a nutshell, a female Musketeer adventure. For many privileged young women, Versailles is a paradise. For others, it is a gilded and bejeweled cage of oppression -Number One Novels.
Check out the interview at Number One Novels and you can follow links to Donna's website.

3 comments:

Number One Novels said...

Thanks for dropping by. We've got more sexy authors lined up...ones with Scottish and Australian accents. Honest. :)

Cody said...

OOOOhhhhhhh... accents....

Mari said...

Sounds interesting! She sure is gorgeous...